Are you planning to improve your overall well-being and quality of life? Then, we strongly recommend you to focus on your physical fitness because this is one of the best ways to keep your body healthy. Also, regular physical exercise improves your immunity system and mental health. Not just that, it totally helps you to feel better, look better and live better.
So, we have summed up the top 10 health benefits of the physical fitness for you. Read below.
- Helps you to lose weight: It is a proven fact that regular exercise helps you to shed those extra kilos and also prevents excess weight gain. The more you work out, the more calories you burn. Just 30 minutes of brisk walk will also add lot of value to your weight loss journey if you plan it well. As simple as that!
- Boosts energy: A regular workout routine will definitely improve the muscle strength and boosts your endurance. You will have more energy when your heart and lung health improves and this is possible with the exercise because this pumps oxygen and nutrients to your tissues.
- Get a good sleep: If you are struggling to sleep well, then you should switch to regular exercise regime. The physical activity will increase the body temperature and this improves sleep by helping it drop during the sleep. Just don’t workout close to bed time as you will be too energized to go to sleep.
- Improve your skin health: Do you know that the oxidative stress in your body can affect your skin health? Well, it is true. And, you can protect it through intense physical workout as it can increase your body’s production of natural antioxidants. Also, it stimulates blood flow and helps delay of skin aging.
- Reduces the risk of chronic disease: The lack of physical exercise will lead to belly fat and this increases the risk of Type 2 diabetes, heart disease and even early death. So, experts recommend to reduce belly fat through regular physical activity because this improves insulin sensitivity and also decreases blood pressure and blood fat levels.
- Always stay in good mood: In case, if you don’t know let us tell you that a regular physical activity stimulates various brain chemicals that help you to feel better and happy. Also, it boosts your confidence through your improved appearance.
- Promotes sex life: Not just increase in frequency of sexual activity, a regular physical activity can improve sexual performance and pleasure. It has been proved that men who exercise regularly are less likely to have issue with erectile dysfunction and it also enhances arousal for women.
- Improves memory: As per experts, the exercise causes the hippocampus (a part of the brain) to grow in size as it is vital for learning and memory. Thus, this increases mental function. Also, it reduces changes in the brain that can cause Alzheimer’s disease and Schizophrenia.
- Reduces pain: Studies show that exercise can help relieve the chronic pain and also improves the quality of life. Also, it can increase the pain tolerance and decrease pain perception.
- Improves immunity system: Regular exercise can help prevent and also manage many health problems due to good flow of blood in your system. It combats diseases and improves cognitive function. Thus, helps you to live longer.
The Bottom Line:
Now, you are aware the ample health benefits of regular physical exercise, so you should start the workout regime. Just 150 minutes of physical activity per week will bring many aspects to your health in various ways. Start now!!
Know what aerobic exercise does to your health
Aerobic include activities of cardio like brisk walking, swimming, running, or cycling.By definition aerobic exercise means “with oxygen.” Your breathing and heart rate will increase during aerobic activities.Aerobic exercise helps in keeping your heart, lungs, and circulatory system healthy.
Aerobic activity can help you:
- Keeps excess pounds at bay
- Wards off viral illnesses
- Reduce your health risks
- Increases your stamina,fitness and strength
- Manages chronic conditions
- Strengthens your heart
- Keeps your arteries clear
- Boost your mood
- Stay active and independent as you age
- Keeps your mind sharp
Examples of aerobic exercises:
- Using an elliptical trainer
- Jumping rope
- Performing high impact routines or step aerobics
Stretching exercise: Types and benefits of stretching
Stretching keeps the muscle flexible, strong, and healthy, and we need that flexibility to maintain a range of motion in the joint, without it , the muscle shorten and become tight. Then , when you call on the muscle for activity, they are weak an unable to extend all the way that puts you at risk for joint pain, strains and muscle damage.
Types of stretching:
- Active stretching
- Passive stretching
- Dynamic stretching
- PNF stretching
- Ballistic stretching
- Isometric stretching
- Static stretching
Benefits of stretching:
- Decreases muscle stiffness and increases range of motion
- May reduce your risk of injury
- Helps relieve post-exercise aches and pains
- Improves posture
- Helps reduce or manage stress
- Reduce muscular tension and enhance muscular relaxation
- Improves mechanical efficiency an overall functional performance
- Prepares the body for the stress of exercise
- Promotes circulation
- Decreases the risk of low-back pain
Sore Muscles? Here is how you can prevent them!
Do you love working out but worried about sore muscles? Well, you are not alone because that is how exercise functions. The best way we can deal this is by preventing sore muscles. But wondering how? Leave that to us!
In order to make you fall in love with the exercise even more, we have come up with this piece that helps you to learn different ways to prevent them. Read on.
- Stay hydrated: Drink as much as water possible because it flushes toxins out of the body, transports nutrients into the cells and helps regulate the body’s internal temperature.
- Get enough sleep: Because this will help your body to recover from everyday activities
- Take an epsom salt bath: Epsom salt soaks are great for supporting your muscles and boosting exercise performance, as epsom salt contains high levels of magnesium.
Why fresh air is important for mental health ?
Know the importance of Aquatic food
Know about some common types of cancer
Here are some tips to increase fiber for a healthy gut
Nutrition1 year ago
Dhanteras special: Make a smart investment with Iron-rich foods and diet tips
Celebrity Health1 year ago
Cancer survivor Manisha Koirala writes about “Arduous Journey Of Treatment”
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS1 year ago
Are you taking too much vitamin D?
Covid1 year ago
Post-Covid fatigue is most prevalent in diabetes patients: Study
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS1 year ago
Tips for Asthma patients to enjoy a safe Diwali
HEALTH NEWS1 year ago
Why do you need to develop a healthy-eating plan During Diabetes or Pre-diabetes state
Nutrition1 year ago
Amazing health benefits of Jackfruit
TRENDING1 year ago
Enjoy Diwali without gaining weight