Many suggest us to consume lemon water to lose the fat. But, does the lemon water really help to lose weight ? Well, we say yes. Also, drinking lemon water helps to shed those extra kilos around the belly. Note that the lemon fat is fat free and thus a widely preferred drink for weight loss. Above all, it cleanses the system and removes toxins from the body.
Lemon Water For Weight Loss :
We say, kick start your day with a glass of water with lemon juice added to it. Drink the same on empty stomach for better results. Just squeeze a slice of lemon in a glass full of water. Note that usually a lemon comes with 11 calories and when you add the same for one glass of water, it becomes 5.5 calories. This is why it is called calorie free. Also, you will get Vitamin C to your body.
While several people suggest to add sweeteners like sugar and honey to the lemon water, we say it is not good as they add up calories to the drink. One tablespoon of sugar adds nearly 45 calories, honey manages to add 64 calories to the same. So, it is better to drink just water and lemon juice.
How To Make Lemon Water :
Wondering as how to make the lemon water ? It is super simple. Just check out.
1. Take a glass of water (warm or cold). Do it as per your choice.
2. Then squeeze the slice of water in the water
3. In case, if you want add sweeteners, then go for honey or a tablespoon of sugar.
4. Also, you can go for detox plan with the same as there are many lemon water recipes available for you.
5. You can add cucumber to lemon water or add ginger and mint to the same.
Benefits Of Lemon Water :
There are several benefits of drinking lemon water and we have listed them below. Take a look.
1. Weight Loss : Want to lose weight ? Then start drinking lemon water as it helps to lose the weight as it is calorie free. It is good to drink it on the empty stomach. Also, it boosts the immunity power ad metabolism of your body.
2. Belly Fat : Another added advantage of drinking the lemon water is that it reduces the belly fat.
3. Cleanses Your System : The lemon water helps to cleanse your system by removing wastes from the body as it cleanses your liver. This also suppresses your appetite and helps stimulate the functioning of the liver.
4. Boosts Immune System : The lemon water is a wonderful drink that boosts the immunity power in our bodies. It also increases your energy levels as it is rich in Vitamin C. The condition of your body improves a lot with its essential nutrients and minerals.
5. For Glowing And Healthy Skin : Drinking lemon water is a good idea to get glowing and healthy skin as it is packed with most essential – Vitamin C. The lemon juice also reduces the blemishes and gives your clear skin. In fact, it is a natural bleach and one can use the same as a home remedy for certain skin related issues.
6. Aids Digestion : The lemon water is too good for digestion. As it includes a good package of nutrients, minerals and vitamins in to our bodies, it helps to improve the digestion activity.
All we say is that lemon water, acts like a detox drink that helps you to cleanse your system. Drink the lemon water daily for better results.
Can vegetables and fruits reduce stress ?
Eating a diet rich in fruit and vegetables is associated with less stress, according to the new research. The findings revealed people who ate at least 470 grams of fruits and vegetables daily had 10 percent lower stress levels than those who consume less than 230 grams.
Minimizing your intake of highly processed foods and beverages and eating more whole foods such as vegetables, fruits, beans, fish, nuts, and seeds can help ensure that your body is properly nourished. In turn, this may improve your resilience to stress.
How to reduce stress quickly:
- Find the sun
- Rub your feet over a golf ball
- Listen to music
- Take slow deep breaths
- Count backwards
- Give yourself a hand massage
Bloating : signs, causes and prevention tips
Bloating is a condition where your belly feels full and tight, often due to gas.This is common, especially among older women an those who have had children.people might confuse bloating with other reasons for a more noticeable belly,such as abdominal wall laxity,or looseness.
Signs of bloating:
- Stomach pain
- Burping or belch frequently or have abnormal rumbling or gurgling
Causes for bloating:
You can be intolerant to pretty much anything you consume.other possible intolerance include:
- Vegetables, such as artichokes and asparagus
- Fruits, such as apricots and prunes
- Carbonated drinks
- Products with lactose, such as bread and salad dressing
- Foods with sorbitol, such as sugar- free candies
- Go for walk
- Try yoga poses
- Use peppermint capsules
- Try gas relief capsules
- Try abdominal massage
- Use essential oils
- Take a warm bath,soaking, and relaxing
Take a look at the immunity boosters and their importance
Immune system booster:
Feeding your body with certain foods may help to keep your immune system strong.It is important to add certain important immunity boosters in your daily intakes to have a healthy lifestyle.
Some of the important immunity boosters are:
- It improves the health of the heart by reducing fat.
- It is high in antioxidants.
- It aids in sugar reduction in the body.
- It is excellent low-carb diet.
- Whey protein improves exercise performance.
- It raises stamina.
- It also aids in weight loss and promotes speedy recovery.
- With the consistent use of whey protein muscle bulk and muscle strength can be improved.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
- It includes antibacterial and antioxidant qualities.
- It helps with weight loss & cholesterol reduction.
- It helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- It has also been shown to help with metabolism, detoxification, red blood cell production and digestion.
- Glucose aid in strengthening and lowering workout tiredness.
- It hydrates the body.
- It ensures the muscles receive adequate oxygen.
- It helps to improve muscle performance.
- There are various flavours to choose from like mango, orange and lemon.
Why fresh air is important for mental health ?
Know the importance of Aquatic food
Know about some common types of cancer
Here are some tips to increase fiber for a healthy gut
Everything You Need To Know About Low Back Ache
How To Remove Dark Circles
What is Psoriasis and How do we Treat
What is Black Fungus | Where is it Present
Covid 19 Recovery Exercises at Home
Nutrition2 years ago
Dhanteras special: Make a smart investment with Iron-rich foods and diet tips
Celebrity Health2 years ago
Cancer survivor Manisha Koirala writes about “Arduous Journey Of Treatment”
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS2 years ago
Are you taking too much vitamin D?
Covid2 years ago
Post-Covid fatigue is most prevalent in diabetes patients: Study
HEALTH NEWS2 years ago
Why do you need to develop a healthy-eating plan During Diabetes or Pre-diabetes state
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS2 years ago
Tips for Asthma patients to enjoy a safe Diwali
Nutrition2 years ago
Amazing health benefits of Jackfruit
TRENDING2 years ago
Enjoy Diwali without gaining weight