Are you reaching the stage of menopause? And confused about the changes in your body? Doesn’t know how to deal with it? Fret not! Here are some amazing tips for you from the nutritionist Rujuta Diwekar.
In her latest Instagram video, she highlighted what exactly happens during menopause and what a woman needs to do. She captioned the post, “Menopause – Facts not fear.”
Rujuta says diet plays an important role at this time and women must try to have all the nutrients and micro-nutrients, and not be completely dependent on menopause supplements available in the market.
She suggested doing strength training two days a week and added that women to exercise for about three hours every week.
The nutritionist says that women must make sure they take a nap for at least 20 minutes in the afternoon and prepone their bedtime.
All that you have to know about menopause
Menopause is the time that marks the end of your menstrual cycles.menopause can happen in your 40’s or 50’s. menopause is natural biological process.It occur when you have gone 12 consecutive months without a menstrual period.
Stages of menopause:
There are three stages of menopause
- Per-menopause : per-menopause is the time leading up to menopause.
- Menopause : menopause occurs when you’ve stopped producing the hormones that cause your menstrual period an have gone without a period for 12 months in a row.
- Post-menopause : post-menopause is the time you’ve been without a menstrual period for 12 months.during this stage, menopausal symptoms, such as hot flashes, get milder or go away.
- Irregular periods
- Vaginal dryness
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Sleep problems
- Mood changes
- Thinning hair and dry skin
- Weight gain and slowed metabolism
- Loss of breast fullness
Do you know cardamom shows the favourable result in treating the Triple –negative breast cancer?
Triple-negative breast cancer:
Triple –negative breast cancer (TNBC) is a particularly challenging form of the breast cancer. Triple –negative breast cancer is a kind of breast cancer that does not have any of the receptors that are commonly found in breast cancer. It spreads faster and has a very less favourable outlook.
TNBC cells test in the negative range for three components that are often targeted in hormone treatments for other breast cancers, they are:
- Progesterone receptors
- Human epidermal growth factor (HER2) protein.
As a result, there are fewer treatments available.
- It has anticancer properties against breast, prostate and colorectal cancer
- It has inflammatory and cardiovascular diseases
- It has different natural compounds for their potential as anticancer drugs
- These natural source of compounds can fight cancer through
- Inhibition of inflammation
- Oxidative stress
Are you well aware of PCOD and its symptoms?
PCOD stands for the Polycystic Ovarian Disease. The cause of PCOD is still unknown. However, the association of PCOD with low-grade inflammation, excess insulin, production of male hormones (Hyperandrogenism) in high quality and genetics can be found. Also, early age menstruation, unhealthy lifestyle and pollution are some of the contributing factors of PCOD.
It is characterized by multiple small cysts in the ovaries and makes the ovary enlarged and lead to excessive production of androgen and oestrogen hormones causing various bodily issues. Moderate exercises like brisk walking, jogging, cycling or swimming are all great activities that can help with PCOD. These type of exercises increases your body sensitivity to insulin, which reduces your risk of cardiovascular disease and type 2 diabetes.
- Menorrhagia (Heavy bleeding)
- Amenorrhea (Irregular periods, occurring every 2 to 3 months)
- Acnthosis nigricans ( pigmentation or darkening of the skin around the neck region
- Hirsutism (unusual body and face hair growth)
- Male-pattern baldness
- Uncontrolled weight gain around the waist area especially
- Stubborn acne, this is due to excess peripheral androgen
Why fresh air is important for mental health ?
Know the importance of Aquatic food
Know about some common types of cancer
Here are some tips to increase fiber for a healthy gut
Here are some sleep hygiene tips
Everything You Need To Know About Low Back Ache
How To Remove Dark Circles
What is Psoriasis and How do we Treat
What is Black Fungus | Where is it Present
Covid 19 Recovery Exercises at Home
Nutrition10 months ago
Dhanteras special: Make a smart investment with Iron-rich foods and diet tips
Celebrity Health9 months ago
Cancer survivor Manisha Koirala writes about “Arduous Journey Of Treatment”
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS9 months ago
Are you taking too much vitamin D?
Covid9 months ago
Post-Covid fatigue is most prevalent in diabetes patients: Study
HEALTH NEWS9 months ago
Why do you need to develop a healthy-eating plan During Diabetes or Pre-diabetes state
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS9 months ago
Tips for Asthma patients to enjoy a safe Diwali
Nutrition9 months ago
Amazing health benefits of Jackfruit
TRENDING9 months ago
Dental myths busted and actual facts explained