For sure, the Coronavirus has shook the world and looks like it is not going away anytime soon as the infection is strengthening day by day. Apart from the original symptoms, five new and unusual coronavirus symptoms have been discovered. We have summed up the list of these new symptoms below. Read on.
1. Covid Fingers: Experts are worried that many people are being tested positive for Covid-19 with swelling on the skin, fingers and toes.
2. Mouth Ulcers: Another shocking symptom is the mouth Ulcers. This is definitely a strange one. If you have symptoms of inflammation on the tongue or other usual changes, get it tested ASAP.
3. Blood Clotting: Many patients are reporting the blood clotting. These clots can strike unexpectedly, choke the blood vessels and disturb the functioning of main organs like heart, kidneys, liver etc.
4. PASC: This is a post sickness malaise and fatigue which affect Covid-19 patients through the course of their infection. It is the centre of studies and women and those in older age are more susceptible to acute fatigue, exhaustion and other viral symptoms.
5. Hives and Urticaria: As per new case studies, hives on the skin can start up on the soles, palm and slowly spread on to other parts of the skin. In few other cases, it can also cause acute swelling on eyelids and lips.
Study: 4th Covid vaccine dose effective in protecting people over 60
As per the new Israeli-led study, the largest healthcare organisation Clalit said fourth dose of Covid vaccine is effective for protecting people aged 60 and above.
The study found that a fourth dose can reduce the possibilities of symptomatic infection, hospitalisation, serious illness and mortality among the elders, Clalit said, Xinhua news agency reported.
In the study, published in the New England Journal of Medicine, Clalit researchers and their colleagues from Harvard University in Boston analysed data from 182,122 Clalit members, all aged 60 and above, who received Pfizer’s fourth dose.
“The study unequivocally demonstrates that the fourth dose provides effective protection in preventing morbidity,” said Ran Balicer, Director of the Clalit Research Institute.
“It will help every person to make a decision on the fourth vaccine based on their level of personal risk,” he added.
Covid-19: Here are the symptoms of fourth wave
covid-19 pandemic. BA.2 has two characteristics – they are dizziness and extreme tiredness. BA.2 sub-variant or stealth omicron affects more on the stomach and intestines of the people, which leads to digestive problems. there is currently no evidence that people can catch covid-19 from food. the virus that causes covid-19 can be killed at temperatures similar to that of other known viruses and bacteria found in food.
Symptoms of Omicron:
- Continuous Cough
- Muscle and body health
- Shortness of breath
- Difficulty in breathing
- Skin rash
- Sleeping paralysis
- Back pain
- A loss of appetite
- High temperature
- Sore throat
- Chest pain
- Abdominal pain
- Covid toes or figures
- Covid tongue
- Night sweats
- Hoarse voice
- New loss of taste and smell
- Congestion or running nose
- Nausea or vomiting
Covid-19: WHO shares post COVID symptoms
In the third year of pandemic, it is not just a fight against COVID, we have another challenge ahead of us i.e. dealing with post-COVID conditions. They are also known as long COVID conditions. With the growing number of cases of long COVID it is confirmed that COVID does not spare any body organ and it affects the biological ecosystem. Fatigue, trouble in breathing and cognitive dysfunction is the most common symptoms.
Fatigue: It is very common response from the body when fighting against any viral infection. It may last for weeks and it is very common symptom seen in all the patients who recovered from COVID.
Trouble in breathing: Even with the minimal physical activity person may have trouble in breathing. It is very common occurrence in the people who have been infected with COVID.
Cognitive dysfunction: It is commonly referred as brain fog. It actually means people having trouble with their attention, trouble in concentrating, trouble in recall or memory, trouble in sleeping.
Why fresh air is important for mental health ?
Know the importance of Aquatic food
Know about some common types of cancer
Here are some tips to increase fiber for a healthy gut
Everything You Need To Know About Low Back Ache
How To Remove Dark Circles
What is Psoriasis and How do we Treat
What is Black Fungus | Where is it Present
Covid 19 Recovery Exercises at Home
Nutrition1 year ago
Dhanteras special: Make a smart investment with Iron-rich foods and diet tips
Celebrity Health1 year ago
Cancer survivor Manisha Koirala writes about “Arduous Journey Of Treatment”
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS1 year ago
Are you taking too much vitamin D?
Covid1 year ago
Post-Covid fatigue is most prevalent in diabetes patients: Study
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS1 year ago
Tips for Asthma patients to enjoy a safe Diwali
HEALTH NEWS1 year ago
Why do you need to develop a healthy-eating plan During Diabetes or Pre-diabetes state
Nutrition1 year ago
Amazing health benefits of Jackfruit
TRENDING1 year ago
Enjoy Diwali without gaining weight