- Sugar cane juice– Sugar cane juice gives you instant energy and makes you feel rejuvenated immediately.
- Coconut water-coconut water is a best natural drink to beat summer heat and to stay hydrated.
- Jal jeera – It is super easy to make and it tastes delicious and it also helps in detoxifying your system
- Lassi –Lassi is made of yogurt is extremely refreshing and helps in cooling down your body.
- Lemonade– This is like a summer staple, be it sweet or salty, have it either ways.
- Ice tea – Replace your chai with ice tea. Its refreshing and also really healthy.
- Cold coffee – It is best alternative for hot coffee.
- Mango lassi – If you dont like to taste plain lassi then you can try mango lassi. It is delicious and refreshing.
- Aam panna – Another staple for summer,this raw mango drink will keep you hydrated throughout the day.
- Watermelon juice – Fruit juices are always better option over other beverages.
Know the importance of Aquatic food
Foods like salmon, lobster, and shrimp, are often categorized as “seafood.” Consider term aquatic foods (also called blue foods), which include any animals, plants, and micro-organisms that originate in bodies of water.
Aquatic foods can be framed or wild-caught, and are sourced from inland waters like lakes, rivers, and wetlands; coastal areas like estuaries, mangroves, or near-shore; an marine or ocean waters.Despite currently being an important contribution to healthy diets for billions of people globally, aquatic foods are often undervalued nutritionally because their diversity tends to be restricted to protein or energy value, or framed as a monolithic category of “seafood or fish.”
- Finfish-small pelagic fish (herring, sardine, anchovies), medium pelagic fish (bonito, mahi-mahi), large pelagic fish (tuna, swordfish), salmonids ( salmon, trout),craps, cichlids (tilapia), cods (cod, haddock, pollock), and demersal fish (flounder)
- Mollusks- clams, cockles, sea snails, mussels, scallops
- Aquatic plants- water spinach (Ipomoea aquatica)
- Algae –seaweed
- Other aquatic animals-mammals,insects,sea cucumbers
What monkeypox does to you ?
Monkeypox is a viral disease of both animals and humans that causes symptoms similar to those of smallpox,though less severe. It is transmitted by the monkeypox virus, a member of the same virus family that causes smallpox and cowpox.The symptoms of monkeypox normally appear a week or two after exposure to the virus, though it can take longer in some cases.
Symptoms of monkeypox :
- Achy muscles
- Swollen lymph nodes
A rash can develop, often beginning on the face, then spreading to other parts of the body including the gentials.
Currently there is no treatment for monkeypox. However, monkey is self limiting, which means it can get better without treatment.Some medications can be used to control an outbreak and prevent the disease from spreading.
What is tomato flu ?
Tomato flu is an unexplained virus mainly seen in the India state of kerala. It affects children below five years of age.It is also called tomato fever.
- Extremely high fever
- Body aches an pains
- Swelling of the joints
- Rashes the size of tomatoes on the skin.
- Irritation in the mouth due to the medication.
- Hands, knees, and buttocks discoloration are standard.
- Some patients have also reported that worms have emerged from the blisters formed on their rashes.
- Tomato fever is contagious, if someone is infected with this flu, they need to be kept in isolation as this could spread rapidly from one person to another.
- It is essential to prevent children from scratching the blisters cause by the flu.
- Proper rest in hygiene is advised.
- Utensils, clothes and other items used by the infected persons must be sanitize to prevent the flu from spreading.
- Fluid intake would also help counteract dehydration.
- Most importantly, it is important to take your doctor’s advice, if you notice the above-mentioned symptoms.
Finest Gambling Enterprise Online: A Comprehensive Guide to Discovering the Right Platform
Why Buy Term Papers Online?
Roulette Online Real Cash PayPal: A Comprehensive Overview
Free Online Live Roulette Video Game: A Comprehensive Guide for Beginners
Free Spins No Deposit
Online Gambling Establishment Finest Payments: Your Overview to Winning Huge
Ideal Bitcoin Gambling Establishments: A Comprehensive Guide
Recognizing Blue Tablets: A Comprehensive Overview
Online Gambling Enterprises with Neteller: A Safe and Convenient Settlement Alternative
How to Select the Slot Machine That Best Suits Your Gaming Needs
Everything You Need To Know About Low Back Ache
How To Remove Dark Circles
What is Psoriasis and How do we Treat
What is Black Fungus | Where is it Present
Covid 19 Recovery Exercises at Home
Nutrition2 years ago
Dhanteras special: Make a smart investment with Iron-rich foods and diet tips
Celebrity Health2 years ago
Cancer survivor Manisha Koirala writes about “Arduous Journey Of Treatment”
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS2 years ago
Are you taking too much vitamin D?
Covid2 years ago
Post-Covid fatigue is most prevalent in diabetes patients: Study
HEALTH NEWS2 years ago
Why do you need to develop a healthy-eating plan During Diabetes or Pre-diabetes state
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS2 years ago
Tips for Asthma patients to enjoy a safe Diwali
Nutrition2 years ago
Amazing health benefits of Jackfruit
TRENDING2 years ago
Enjoy Diwali without gaining weight