We say that Water is one of the lifelines for living beings on the Earth and there is no doubt about it. Also, it is no secret that our bodies need water for several functions. Human body consists 70 per cent of water and also every cell in the body is composed of the same. It is not just a survival substance but also helps in many other ways.
Water is a prominent fuel for living beings and so, people say that we need to drink nearly eight glasses of water per day. And it is for our own good as the wonderful ingredient helps the waste go out from our systems. So, drink as much as you can. As we lose lots of water through breath, perspiration, urine and sweat, it is important to take good amount of water. Experts suggest men to drink 3 litres of water per day and women to take 2.2 litres in a day.
In order to brief you about the health benefits of water, we have summed up few major points. Read the article.
Top Health Benefits Of Drinking Water:
Here is the list of health benefits that one can acquire by drinking water. Take a look :
1. Water helps the skin to glow by delivering required nutrients to the cells of skin. Also, it helps to maintain optimum skin moisture and replenishes the skin tissues. Above all, it increases the elasticity.
2. Water helps in delaying the ageing process. So instead of applying more creams and gels, drink adequate amount of water
3. By taking good amount of water in a day, you can avoid issues like migraine, asthma, allergies, constipation and the list goes on and on
4. Water helps you to get rid of dehydration
5. It cleanses the body by removing toxins from our bodies.
6. Water increases the metabolic rate of the body
7. It combats with diseases including eczema, psoriasis, wrinkles and many others
8. Water is also a secret substance to boost your mood and helps your brain function better
9. In case, if you feel tired, try drinking water. It can do wonders !
10. Water helps to reduce fatigue
11. It helps to improve the functioning of gastrointestinal tract
12. Warm water helps is too good for digestive issues and solves them in minutes.
13. Interestingly, it helps in losing weight as it burns fat in your body. Water promotes breakdown and elimination of fat cells. To be clear, it promotes weight loss
14. Note that water is a calorie – free element. So it is good to replace high calorie drinks like alcohol, sugary ones with water
15. Water is also an excellent detoxifier as it flushes out waste products from your system
16. It helps in promoting better and regular bowel movements
17. Water is a mood lifter and helps you to concentrate better on your work
18. It is the best and natural anti – ageing treatment
19. Boosts your immune system
20. Water also helps to maintain the balance of body fluids in your body
21. Also, it maintains body temperature. So, drink tons of water
22. Water helps to energise your muscles. Remember to drink a lot of water while exercising as it helps to replace fluids lost by sweating
23. It helps to get shiny and thick hair
24. Water is a great natural lotion for hair as it adds shine and strengthens your hair
25. It also promotes hair growth and reduces hair fall
26. Drinking water also helps to eliminate hair problems like dandruff and Dermatitis Seborrhea.
27. Water also reduces acne and pigmentation. Thus, it gives a healthy glowing skin
28. Water energises the natural vitality of hair roots and skin
29. It also helps to reduce under-eye inflammation
30. It provides essential nutrients to the skin and also tightens it
31. Water also works great in reducing eye puffiness
32. Also, a shower after a long day helps you to relax and reduces stress levels
33. Water also enhances the skin complexion
34. It also prevents sprains and cramps
35. Drinking tons of water helps you to fight several diseases
36. It also reduces the risk of kidney stones and Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs)
37. Water opens the pores and also tightens them
38. Taking steaming sessions helps you to lose weight and get natural glow on the skin
39. Rinse your hair regularly with water besides drinking a lot
40. Water helps in circulation and transportation of nutrients in the body.
We are super sure that water is a natural miracle that helps the breathing beings in leading in a healthy lifestyle. Health is wealth! So, never compromise on drinking adequate amount of water ( as per your body requirement ) Above all, it costs nothing. So start drinking water for your good health.
Here are some benefits of sunflower seeds
Sunflower seeds are full of nutrients, including phosphorous, magnesium, copper, potassium, selenium, iron, manganese, zinc, and vitamins B-6,B-1 and E. Around 2000 seeds are extracted from large sunflower heads .Usually there are two types of sunflower seeds, they are
- Sunflower seeds that we eat.
- Sunflower seeds used to extract oil.
These seeds can be eaten as a snack or they can be added to:
- Nutrition bars
Benefits of sunflower seeds:
- Supports your immune system
- Boosts your energy level
- Improves your heart health
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces cholesterol
- Manages diabetes
- Reduces the risk of cancer
- Helps in weight loss
- Boosts brain function
- Helps in the treatment of Anaemia
- Its good for skin
- Helps to detox your body
- Helpful during pregnancy
How healthy is chai ?
With few exceptions, the base of chai is a black tea. There are many variations of black tea, but assam is the most common in chai, as it has a strong, full-bodied flavor. Chai includes milk and spices like cardamom,ginger, star anise and cloves. For sweetness white sugar or jaggery or unrefined cane sugar, is also used.
Benefits of chai:
- Rich in antioxidants
- Boosts heart health
- Improves digestion
- Increases energy and alertness
- Good for your skin
- Reduces inflammation
- Fights off cold
- Good for your teeth
- Soothes headaches
- Soothes period pain
- Soothes your sore throat
- Soothes nausea
- Reduces muscle pain
- Boosts your immunity system
- Good for your brain
Here are some foods that lowers cholesterol
Lower LDL cholesterol diet:
Fats floating through your bloodstream can be improved by taking food that lowers the LDL cholesterol diet. Adding foods that lowers LDL cholesterol to the diet is the best way to control cholesterol.
Foos that lowers LDL cholesterol are:
- Fatty fish
- Vegetable oil
- Fiber supplements
- Eggplant and okra
- Barley and other whole grains
- Food fortified with sterols and stanols
- Apples, grapes, strawberries,citrus fruits
Instead of focusing on one or two it is advisable to have several foods to lower cholesterol in different ways. It is the expansion of variety of foods that you usually have but it is a natural way to lower cholesterol and it also avoids the risk of muscle problem and other side effects.
There are other benefits also, they are:
- Keeps blood pressure in check
- It helps arteries stay flexible and responsive
- It is good for bones
- It is good for digestive health
- It is good for vision
- It is good for mental health
Why fresh air is important for mental health ?
Know the importance of Aquatic food
Know about some common types of cancer
Here are some tips to increase fiber for a healthy gut
Everything You Need To Know About Low Back Ache
How To Remove Dark Circles
What is Psoriasis and How do we Treat
What is Black Fungus | Where is it Present
Covid 19 Recovery Exercises at Home
Nutrition2 years ago
Dhanteras special: Make a smart investment with Iron-rich foods and diet tips
Celebrity Health2 years ago
Cancer survivor Manisha Koirala writes about “Arduous Journey Of Treatment”
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS2 years ago
Are you taking too much vitamin D?
Covid2 years ago
Post-Covid fatigue is most prevalent in diabetes patients: Study
HEALTH NEWS2 years ago
Why do you need to develop a healthy-eating plan During Diabetes or Pre-diabetes state
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS2 years ago
Tips for Asthma patients to enjoy a safe Diwali
Nutrition2 years ago
Amazing health benefits of Jackfruit
TRENDING2 years ago
Enjoy Diwali without gaining weight