Looking for a diet plan to lose weight in a week ? Then you should read this piece. This article explains you about the 7 day diet plan that helps to lose weight without any side effects. Also, this 7 day diet plan is harmless so any one can follow it but make sure you are doing to properly and carefully. Read on.
Your 7 Day Diet Guide To Lose Weight :
This 7 day diet plan is packed with list of foods that you should take in. It is also called as the GM Diet plan. Read it carefully and implement the same.
1. First Day :
Before Breakfast ( 6 am to 6.30 am) : Soon after waking up, drink a glass of warm water with lemon juice or honey. This helps your system to cleanse. Follow this regularly throughout the 7 day diet plan.
Breakfast (8 am) : Start your day with some healthy breakfast. Eat an apple.
After Breakfast (11 am) : After breakfast, indulge in some healthy snack like – half a bowl of sliced cantaloupe.
Lunch (12 m to 2 pm) : For lunch, eat a bowl of watermelon pieces. Do not forget to drink water.
Evening Snack (5 pm) : Try to eat an evening snack. You can go for a fruit – apple or orange.
Dinner ( 8 pm to 9 pm) : For dinner, eat sliced cantaloupe and a guava.
2. Second Day :
Breakfast : Eat a boiled potato. Also you can eat a teaspoon of low fat butter.
After Breakfast : Indulge in a salad that is filled with lettuce and cabbage.
Lunch : In the lunch, eat a salad of onions, carrots and cucumbers.
After Lunch : Eat a bowl of – half cup sliced bell pepper and another cup of boiled broccoli
Evening Snack : Munch on some boiled cauliflower.
Dinner : Go for a salad that is full of green beans, broccoli and boiled carrots.
3. Third Day :
Breakfast : An apple and a half bowl of cantaloupe
After Breakfast : A pear and a half a sliced Pineapple
Lunch : Go for a salad of carrots, lettuce and cucumber
Post Lunch : Indulge in with an orange and half a sliced cantaloupe
Evening Snack : Eat a pear
Lunch : Eat beets and boiled broccoli.
4. Fourth Day :
Breakfast : Eat two bananas and drink a glass of milk
After Breakfast : Go for a banana shake. Also you can add half spoon of honey.
Lunch : Go for a bowl of diet soup.
Post Lunch : Indulge in a banana milkshake
Evening Snack : Eat two bananas (small size preferred)
Dinner : Eat two bananas and drink a glass of milk
5. Fifth Day :
Breakfast : Eat kidney beans and a cup of tomatoes.
After Breakfast : Eat a cup of yogurt
Lunch : Go for a bowl of brown rice, two tomatoes or chicken breast or fish
Post Lunch : Eat a salad of onions and sprouts
Evening Snack : Eat an apple or orange or a pear
Dinner : Go for a diet soup
6. Sixth Day :
Breakfast : Eat a bowl of boiled vegetables
After Breakfast : Eat a bowl of tomato pieces and boiled kidney beans.
Lunch : You can eat a bowl of brown rice or fish or chicken breast. Also include the diet soup
Post Lunch : Go for 4 baby carrots
Evening Snack : Indulge in a bowl of diet soup
Dinner : Eat a bowl of boiled vegetables
7. Seventh Day :
Breakfast : Eat a mixed vegetable salad and drink a glass of apple or orange juice
After Breakfast : Eat a bowl of diet soup and few carrot pieces
Lunch : Eat a cup of brown rice with some boiled vegetables
Post Lunch : Go for few carrots and a glass of Kiwi juice
Evening Snack : Eat a bowl of vegetable salad
Dinner : Go for a bowl of diet soup
Other Tips :
Along with the above mentioned 7 day diet plan that is packed with fruits, you need to follow certain tips as well. Take a look at the tips below.
1. Make sure that you are drinking lots of water. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water per day.
2. Don’t drink alcohol
3. And importantly, do not cheat on the meals during the 7 day diet plan
4. For better results just stick to fruits and lots of water
5. Also, one should exercises like – neck rotation, Surya Namskar, shoulder rotation, squats, crunches, sit ups, arms circles, wrist rotation, air cycling and face exercise during this 7 day diet plan.
6. Before kick starting the 7 day diet plan or GM diet, consult the doctor in case if you have any health related issues.
Just follow the above mentioned 7 day diet plan or GM diet for a week and see the better results of losing weight. But do not do this 7 day diet plan continuously as it is not a healthy idea. Make sure that you are following the GM diet plan under supervision if you are suffering with any health issue.
Can vegetables and fruits reduce stress ?
Eating a diet rich in fruit and vegetables is associated with less stress, according to the new research. The findings revealed people who ate at least 470 grams of fruits and vegetables daily had 10 percent lower stress levels than those who consume less than 230 grams.
Minimizing your intake of highly processed foods and beverages and eating more whole foods such as vegetables, fruits, beans, fish, nuts, and seeds can help ensure that your body is properly nourished. In turn, this may improve your resilience to stress.
How to reduce stress quickly:
- Find the sun
- Rub your feet over a golf ball
- Listen to music
- Take slow deep breaths
- Count backwards
- Give yourself a hand massage
Bloating : signs, causes and prevention tips
Bloating is a condition where your belly feels full and tight, often due to gas.This is common, especially among older women an those who have had children.people might confuse bloating with other reasons for a more noticeable belly,such as abdominal wall laxity,or looseness.
Signs of bloating:
- Stomach pain
- Burping or belch frequently or have abnormal rumbling or gurgling
Causes for bloating:
You can be intolerant to pretty much anything you consume.other possible intolerance include:
- Vegetables, such as artichokes and asparagus
- Fruits, such as apricots and prunes
- Carbonated drinks
- Products with lactose, such as bread and salad dressing
- Foods with sorbitol, such as sugar- free candies
- Go for walk
- Try yoga poses
- Use peppermint capsules
- Try gas relief capsules
- Try abdominal massage
- Use essential oils
- Take a warm bath,soaking, and relaxing
Take a look at the immunity boosters and their importance
Immune system booster:
Feeding your body with certain foods may help to keep your immune system strong.It is important to add certain important immunity boosters in your daily intakes to have a healthy lifestyle.
Some of the important immunity boosters are:
- It improves the health of the heart by reducing fat.
- It is high in antioxidants.
- It aids in sugar reduction in the body.
- It is excellent low-carb diet.
- Whey protein improves exercise performance.
- It raises stamina.
- It also aids in weight loss and promotes speedy recovery.
- With the consistent use of whey protein muscle bulk and muscle strength can be improved.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
- It includes antibacterial and antioxidant qualities.
- It helps with weight loss & cholesterol reduction.
- It helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- It has also been shown to help with metabolism, detoxification, red blood cell production and digestion.
- Glucose aid in strengthening and lowering workout tiredness.
- It hydrates the body.
- It ensures the muscles receive adequate oxygen.
- It helps to improve muscle performance.
- There are various flavours to choose from like mango, orange and lemon.
Why fresh air is important for mental health ?
Know the importance of Aquatic food
Know about some common types of cancer
Here are some tips to increase fiber for a healthy gut
Nutrition1 year ago
Dhanteras special: Make a smart investment with Iron-rich foods and diet tips
Celebrity Health1 year ago
Cancer survivor Manisha Koirala writes about “Arduous Journey Of Treatment”
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS1 year ago
Are you taking too much vitamin D?
Covid1 year ago
Post-Covid fatigue is most prevalent in diabetes patients: Study
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS1 year ago
Tips for Asthma patients to enjoy a safe Diwali
HEALTH NEWS1 year ago
Why do you need to develop a healthy-eating plan During Diabetes or Pre-diabetes state
Nutrition1 year ago
Amazing health benefits of Jackfruit
TRENDING1 year ago
Enjoy Diwali without gaining weight