Gaining weight is an important aspect for many of us. And worry not if your focus is on the same. In this article we have summed up the 7 day diet plan to increase the weight. Also, we have mentioned several tips and the foods you have to eat for gaining weight. Take a look here
Your 7 Day Diet Plan For Weight Gain
The below mentioned diet plan is for seven days and one should include high quality foods that are rich in proteins and minerals that are required for gaining weight. Read on
Before Breakfast ( 6 am to 6.30 am) : In the morning before breakfast, drink full fat milk with sugar in it. Also eat nearly 10 almonds that are soaked in water overnight
Breakfast (8 am) : Include fresh fruits, bread, low fat butter in the breakfast. Also one can eat, upma, oats with fruits, porridge, khichdi with lots of vegetables, Parathas or chapathis
After Breakfast (11 am) : It is important to eat or drink something after breakfast. Drink a glass of buttermilk or full fat milk along with some nuts. You can also drink milkshake of your choice
Lunch (12 pm to 2 pm) : Make sure that you are eating a bowl of rice, vegetable curry or chicken curry. You can also eat fish. Include any kind of pulses in the lunch. Do not forget to eat salad that is full of veggies and also curd is important. You can also go for Panner. A good meal packed with several nutrients helps you to gain weight.
Evening Snack (5 pm) : Also, an evening snack is good for health and gaining weight. Eat a vegetable sandwich or chicken sandwich in the evening. Remember that your snack should be on cheese, cream, mayonnaise and other such foods. Or else indulge in smoothies or milkshakes of your choice as they help you to gain weight by adding calories
Dinner (8 pm to 9 pm): In the dinner, eat chapathis with some vegetable curry but it is always good to avoid eating rice
Before Sleep : Drink a glass of milk before sleeping. This helps a lot to gain weight
Foods That You Need To Eat To Gain Weight
Not just the above mentioned foods in the 7-day diet plan, you should also follow certain tips and eat foods that help you to gain weight. Here is the list. Check out
1. One should drink lots of water for good health. Experts suggest you to drink at least 10 glasses of water per day. This helps you to stay hydrated
2. Eat nuts – almonds, pistachios and raisins
3. Also, increase the number of meals per day. Remember to eat 3 meals per day
4. Drink full fat milk or whole milk. 2 glasses of milk helps a lot
5. Prefer high calorie foods like – Cottage cheese (Panner), eggs, red meat, chicken, legumes and others for gaining weight
6. Go for potatoes
7. Also, take in lots of dairy products – cheese, whole milk, peanut butter, cottage cheese, cream, curd and others
8. Eat French beans, cabbage, carrots, broccoli, spinach, pumpkins and others
9. You can also go for full cream milk to gain weight
10. Eat fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet
11. And do not forget to eat pulses and cereals
12. Healthy oils and fats are good for health especially to gain weight
13. We say, one can also eat desserts that are rich in dairy products
14. Take up some physical activity. Physical training helps a lot in gaining weight
15. Weight lifting helps your body to put on weight. Hit the gym at least twice in a week
16. Get adequate sleep each night. Sleep for nearly 8 hours per night for your well bein
17. To gain weight, you can go for energy dense foods like burgers, pizzas and other such similar stuff. But keep an eye. Do not eat too much
18. To gain weight, double your food intake
19. Eat food that is full of nutrients, calories, vitamins and mineral
20. Also, avoid drinking packed fruit juices, cool drinks, other beverages and processed food that is junk
Gaining weight is simple. All you need to do is stick to your 7 day diet plan to get better results. Eat well, sleep well and do not forget to do exercise. That’s it. You will see increase in your body weight for sure.
Can vegetables and fruits reduce stress ?
Eating a diet rich in fruit and vegetables is associated with less stress, according to the new research. The findings revealed people who ate at least 470 grams of fruits and vegetables daily had 10 percent lower stress levels than those who consume less than 230 grams.
Minimizing your intake of highly processed foods and beverages and eating more whole foods such as vegetables, fruits, beans, fish, nuts, and seeds can help ensure that your body is properly nourished. In turn, this may improve your resilience to stress.
How to reduce stress quickly:
- Find the sun
- Rub your feet over a golf ball
- Listen to music
- Take slow deep breaths
- Count backwards
- Give yourself a hand massage
Bloating : signs, causes and prevention tips
Bloating is a condition where your belly feels full and tight, often due to gas.This is common, especially among older women an those who have had children.people might confuse bloating with other reasons for a more noticeable belly,such as abdominal wall laxity,or looseness.
Signs of bloating:
- Stomach pain
- Burping or belch frequently or have abnormal rumbling or gurgling
Causes for bloating:
You can be intolerant to pretty much anything you consume.other possible intolerance include:
- Vegetables, such as artichokes and asparagus
- Fruits, such as apricots and prunes
- Carbonated drinks
- Products with lactose, such as bread and salad dressing
- Foods with sorbitol, such as sugar- free candies
- Go for walk
- Try yoga poses
- Use peppermint capsules
- Try gas relief capsules
- Try abdominal massage
- Use essential oils
- Take a warm bath,soaking, and relaxing
Take a look at the immunity boosters and their importance
Immune system booster:
Feeding your body with certain foods may help to keep your immune system strong.It is important to add certain important immunity boosters in your daily intakes to have a healthy lifestyle.
Some of the important immunity boosters are:
- It improves the health of the heart by reducing fat.
- It is high in antioxidants.
- It aids in sugar reduction in the body.
- It is excellent low-carb diet.
- Whey protein improves exercise performance.
- It raises stamina.
- It also aids in weight loss and promotes speedy recovery.
- With the consistent use of whey protein muscle bulk and muscle strength can be improved.
Apple Cider Vinegar:
- It includes antibacterial and antioxidant qualities.
- It helps with weight loss & cholesterol reduction.
- It helps in controlling blood sugar levels.
- It has also been shown to help with metabolism, detoxification, red blood cell production and digestion.
- Glucose aid in strengthening and lowering workout tiredness.
- It hydrates the body.
- It ensures the muscles receive adequate oxygen.
- It helps to improve muscle performance.
- There are various flavours to choose from like mango, orange and lemon.
Why fresh air is important for mental health ?
Know the importance of Aquatic food
Know about some common types of cancer
Here are some tips to increase fiber for a healthy gut
Everything You Need To Know About Low Back Ache
How To Remove Dark Circles
What is Psoriasis and How do we Treat
What is Black Fungus | Where is it Present
Covid 19 Recovery Exercises at Home
Nutrition1 year ago
Dhanteras special: Make a smart investment with Iron-rich foods and diet tips
Celebrity Health1 year ago
Cancer survivor Manisha Koirala writes about “Arduous Journey Of Treatment”
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS1 year ago
Are you taking too much vitamin D?
Covid1 year ago
Post-Covid fatigue is most prevalent in diabetes patients: Study
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS1 year ago
Tips for Asthma patients to enjoy a safe Diwali
HEALTH NEWS1 year ago
Why do you need to develop a healthy-eating plan During Diabetes or Pre-diabetes state
Nutrition1 year ago
Amazing health benefits of Jackfruit
TRENDING1 year ago
Enjoy Diwali without gaining weight