Signs of poor digestion
- If you get acidity, gas or feel bloated on a routine basis, then you invariably have poor digestion.
- If you feel better in morning than evening and feel bloated in the second half, then that is also a sign of poor digestion.
- If you are having trouble sleeping, then it is the third sign of bad digestion.
- If you feel like having sweets every day without any celebration and having a mithai or tiny piece of chocolate is the only thing that makes you feel better, then that is also another sign, says Diwekar.
- If you are the kind of person who looks for excuses to go to gym, then you must understand that poor compliance to exercising is also a sign of poor digestion.
Dos for good digestion
- Finish your lunch with ghee-jaggery: If you crave for something sweet, this combo is a must-try. While ghee is a good fat, this amazing combination also helps with bad breath.
- Have a banana every day, first thing in morning or as evening snack: Banana is a pre-biotic and a food for good bacteria in your body. Having it daily could boost your digestive health.
- Set your curd with raisins: This is something which has been advised by our elders and is a time-tested combo. It is both a pre-biotic and pro-biotic and amazing for our gut health.
- Increase your physical activity/walking: Be it going for a walk, grocery shopping or simply moving around in the house, physical activity plays a big part in digestion process,
- Nap for 15-20 minutes in the afternoon
- Don’t stay dehydrated: This can be easily resolved by keeping a bottle next to you. It needs to be visible. One way to know if are hydrated or not is to check the colour of your urine. If it’s clear, you are not dehydrated.
- Don’t have chai/coffee post 4 pm: Minimise intake of tea, coffee after 4 pm even if it is detox tea or decaf coffee. Don’t drink more than 2-3 cups of tea in a day.
- Don’t eat your meals in wrong proportions: Rujuta advises not to have more more dal or sabzi than rice or roti. Dal should be slightly less than rice and sabzi should be less than dal, she says.
- Don’t have laxatives and don’t remove ghee, coconut, peanuts, etc from your diet.
- Don’t stay inactive and irregular with exercise.
How to write an essay
Many people want to learn how to write an essay. The truth is, it is much easier than you think. There are many expert essay tutors who can assist you with your task and guide you through the process without much hassle. Here are some suggestions to help you write an essay.
Expert essay tutors can help you write and evaluate your essay. They provide high-quality unique essays and papers for students of all ages. They offer assistance with all types of written papers whether it’s an essay, a research paper, oral argument, or an essay.
Most writing tutors begin by discussing the kind of paper you are writing. This helps the tutor know the direction that the student intends on taking the assignment. For instance, if you are writing a term paper, they might discuss the topics you are considering to write about. The majority of essay writing tutors have a broad range of topics they can help with.
If you are planning to write an essay in a certain native language, for example, American English, they will be more useful. Students who are just beginning to write should consult the dictionaries and other books in their native language. These languages are not the most popular however they are used extensively. Knowing these native words will allow you to know what you’re writing about and write sentences that are punctually correct and flow smoothly.
Many people who require assistance with essay writing often have questions about the topics and subjects they’ll be writing about. Many times, they inquire about the types of reference materials or books they’ll require for their work. In other instances, they might require assistance in writing their arguments. Writing an essay requires the ability to understand and analyse information. It term paper writing help is crucial that you can convey your message clearly and concisely to ensure that your message is understood.
One of the most frequently asked questions about how to write my essay is how to format the essay. Most frequently, questions like this have a simple answer. After you’ve done your research, you can prepare your essay for submission using one of the many formats. You can first send a pdf of your essay to a school or university. The essays are typically scrutinized and reviewed by one person. If there is an error, it’s easy to fix it. You will be acknowledged as the author , and the name of the author will be displayed at the bottom of every page.
Another alternative to writing my essay is to hire an experienced writer to assist you with your essay writing service. Professional writers are familiar with the structure and formatting requirements required to write a quality written assignment. Based on the nature and complexity of your task You can seek assistance from the writer. You could also request an outline to receive an idea of the overall structure. Most writers are very willing to help novice writers at the beginning, and frequently offer suggestions on what should be included in each section. They can also provide excellent tips on how to write an impressive conclusion. Professional writers can also give suggestions on how to construct a unique structure for your essay.
The more you research your question the more likely you will be able to answer it. If you are still unsure about how to write your essay, you could engage a professional tutor or adviser to provide you guidance and write your essays for you. Many students have used the services of a personal adviser or tutor to prepare for their college applications, and you can , too. You might be anxious about beginning your academic journey as a student. However, the more you research your essay, the better you will be in navigating the course of your studies.
Know about some common types of cancer
Cancer is not just one disease. There are more than 100 types, which can start anywhere in the body. They are named by the organ or tissue in which they start growing. They can form in organs, bones, muscles, tendons, fat, blood vessels, an lymph fluid.
Examples of more common types include:
- Carcinoma- This is the most common type, which forms a solid mass of tissue (tumor). Brest, lung, an colrectal cancer are types of carcinomas.
- Leukemia– This cancer starts in the blood, occurring when large number of abnormal white blood cells build up in the blood an bone, crowding out healthy blood cells. A lack of healthy blood cells can lower one’s immune function, increasing the risk of frequent infections, fatigue, and recurrent bruising or bleeding.
- Lymphoma- this cancer arises in lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell.lymphocytes normally fight infection, but here they grow out of control. This can cause swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, and fatigue.
Here are some sleep hygiene tips
- Try to avoid large meals, heavy snacking, or alcohol 2-3 hours before bed.
- Ensure a comfortable temperature, as feeling too hot or cold can disrupt sleep.
- Stop using electronic devices an hour before bed, especially those emitting blue light such as smartphones, tablets, and televisions.
- If your are sensitive to caffeine, try to avoid drinking caffeinated beverages 4-6 hours before bedtime.
- Schedule before-bed activities to signal that you are winding down, such as changing into pajamas and brushing teeth.
- If you awaken and can’t return to sleep, don’t stay in bed. Get up and do quiet Relaxing activities, such as reading, until you feel tired enough to fall back asleep.
- create a quiet, dark, relaxing environment in your bedroom. Dim lights and turn off your cell phone’s sound and vibration modes if possible.
- Set a sleep schedule and stick to it. Try to go to bed at night and awaken in the morning around the same times, even on weekends. This helps to regulate the body’s sleep cycles and circadian rhythms.
Why fresh air is important for mental health ?
Know the importance of Aquatic food
Know about some common types of cancer
Here are some tips to increase fiber for a healthy gut
Everything You Need To Know About Low Back Ache
How To Remove Dark Circles
What is Psoriasis and How do we Treat
What is Black Fungus | Where is it Present
Covid 19 Recovery Exercises at Home
Nutrition1 year ago
Dhanteras special: Make a smart investment with Iron-rich foods and diet tips
Celebrity Health1 year ago
Cancer survivor Manisha Koirala writes about “Arduous Journey Of Treatment”
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS1 year ago
Are you taking too much vitamin D?
Covid1 year ago
Post-Covid fatigue is most prevalent in diabetes patients: Study
HEALTH NEWS1 year ago
Why do you need to develop a healthy-eating plan During Diabetes or Pre-diabetes state
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS1 year ago
Tips for Asthma patients to enjoy a safe Diwali
Nutrition1 year ago
Amazing health benefits of Jackfruit
TRENDING1 year ago
Enjoy Diwali without gaining weight