Proper food is an important part of a balanced diet and it becomes very necessary especially amidst the rising coronavirus cases. One shouldn’t definitely ignore the prominence of good food and should strive to build a great immunity system during these challenging times. So that our bodies can battle against the deadly coronavirus.
In order to tell you about the good food, we have come up with this food chart of breakfasts as what to prefer or consume during your meals. Give a quick read.
After waking up:
Take a spoonful of antioxidant loaded seeds. Example: Kalonji seeds. Also, drink one of the below mentioned beverages.
1. 1 small cup of Lukewarm lemon water
2. 1 small cup of Amla juice
3. 1 small cup of Ginger lemon juice
4. 1 small cup of Green tea
Breakfast: Make sure that your breakfast includes one glass of unstrained vegetable juice. You can make this juice with colourful vegetables. Do not add sugar to it.
Option 1: You can eat the below given South Indian breakfasts along with protein-rich side dishes – one small cup of sambar and 3 table spoons of peanut chutney.
2. Wheat dalia upma
Option 2: All the below given ones are rich in fibre.
1. Ragi flakes in milk with nuts and seeds
2. Wheat flakes in milk with nuts and seeds
3. Oats in milk with nuts and seeds
4. Muesli in milk with nuts and seeds
Option 3: One glass of smoothie made with fruits. You can add nuts and seeds. This is rich in carbs, proteins, antioxidants and healthy fats. Do not add sugar to it. Make sure you avoid the processed beverages as they tend to increase the sugar intake and may spike the blood glucose levels. High blood sugar in individuals infected with coronavirus leads to further complications.
Option 4: Eat a brown bread sandwich with the below mentioned protein sources.
1. Egg whites
2. One small cup of sprouts
Option 5: One can also eat whole wheat rotis with one small cup of fibre rich vegetable curry.
Take a spoonful of any of the below mentioned Omega-3 fat sources.
1. 1 tablespoon of flax seeds
2. 1 tablespoon of pumpkin seeds
3. 1 tablespoon of sunflower seeds
4. 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds
Also, eat any seasonal fruit and drink up any one of the below given beverages.
1. Ginger tea
2. Lemon tea
3. Green tea
4. Immunity booster tea – Click here for recipe
It is always advisable to take up a solid diet plan under the supervision and we are at your service.
How to write an essay
Many people want to learn how to write an essay. The truth is, it is much easier than you think. There are many expert essay tutors who can assist you with your task and guide you through the process without much hassle. Here are some suggestions to help you write an essay.
Expert essay tutors can help you write and evaluate your essay. They provide high-quality unique essays and papers for students of all ages. They offer assistance with all types of written papers whether it’s an essay, a research paper, oral argument, or an essay.
Most writing tutors begin by discussing the kind of paper you are writing. This helps the tutor know the direction that the student intends on taking the assignment. For instance, if you are writing a term paper, they might discuss the topics you are considering to write about. The majority of essay writing tutors have a broad range of topics they can help with.
If you are planning to write an essay in a certain native language, for example, American English, they will be more useful. Students who are just beginning to write should consult the dictionaries and other books in their native language. These languages are not the most popular however they are used extensively. Knowing these native words will allow you to know what you’re writing about and write sentences that are punctually correct and flow smoothly.
Many people who require assistance with essay writing often have questions about the topics and subjects they’ll be writing about. Many times, they inquire about the types of reference materials or books they’ll require for their work. In other instances, they might require assistance in writing their arguments. Writing an essay requires the ability to understand and analyse information. It term paper writing help is crucial that you can convey your message clearly and concisely to ensure that your message is understood.
One of the most frequently asked questions about how to write my essay is how to format the essay. Most frequently, questions like this have a simple answer. After you’ve done your research, you can prepare your essay for submission using one of the many formats. You can first send a pdf of your essay to a school or university. The essays are typically scrutinized and reviewed by one person. If there is an error, it’s easy to fix it. You will be acknowledged as the author , and the name of the author will be displayed at the bottom of every page.
Another alternative to writing my essay is to hire an experienced writer to assist you with your essay writing service. Professional writers are familiar with the structure and formatting requirements required to write a quality written assignment. Based on the nature and complexity of your task You can seek assistance from the writer. You could also request an outline to receive an idea of the overall structure. Most writers are very willing to help novice writers at the beginning, and frequently offer suggestions on what should be included in each section. They can also provide excellent tips on how to write an impressive conclusion. Professional writers can also give suggestions on how to construct a unique structure for your essay.
The more you research your question the more likely you will be able to answer it. If you are still unsure about how to write your essay, you could engage a professional tutor or adviser to provide you guidance and write your essays for you. Many students have used the services of a personal adviser or tutor to prepare for their college applications, and you can , too. You might be anxious about beginning your academic journey as a student. However, the more you research your essay, the better you will be in navigating the course of your studies.
Know about some common types of cancer
Cancer is not just one disease. There are more than 100 types, which can start anywhere in the body. They are named by the organ or tissue in which they start growing. They can form in organs, bones, muscles, tendons, fat, blood vessels, an lymph fluid.
Examples of more common types include:
- Carcinoma- This is the most common type, which forms a solid mass of tissue (tumor). Brest, lung, an colrectal cancer are types of carcinomas.
- Leukemia– This cancer starts in the blood, occurring when large number of abnormal white blood cells build up in the blood an bone, crowding out healthy blood cells. A lack of healthy blood cells can lower one’s immune function, increasing the risk of frequent infections, fatigue, and recurrent bruising or bleeding.
- Lymphoma- this cancer arises in lymphocytes, a type of white blood cell.lymphocytes normally fight infection, but here they grow out of control. This can cause swollen lymph nodes, shortness of breath, and fatigue.
Here are some sleep hygiene tips
- Try to avoid large meals, heavy snacking, or alcohol 2-3 hours before bed.
- Ensure a comfortable temperature, as feeling too hot or cold can disrupt sleep.
- Stop using electronic devices an hour before bed, especially those emitting blue light such as smartphones, tablets, and televisions.
- If your are sensitive to caffeine, try to avoid drinking caffeinated beverages 4-6 hours before bedtime.
- Schedule before-bed activities to signal that you are winding down, such as changing into pajamas and brushing teeth.
- If you awaken and can’t return to sleep, don’t stay in bed. Get up and do quiet Relaxing activities, such as reading, until you feel tired enough to fall back asleep.
- create a quiet, dark, relaxing environment in your bedroom. Dim lights and turn off your cell phone’s sound and vibration modes if possible.
- Set a sleep schedule and stick to it. Try to go to bed at night and awaken in the morning around the same times, even on weekends. This helps to regulate the body’s sleep cycles and circadian rhythms.
Why fresh air is important for mental health ?
Know the importance of Aquatic food
Know about some common types of cancer
Here are some tips to increase fiber for a healthy gut
Everything You Need To Know About Low Back Ache
How To Remove Dark Circles
What is Psoriasis and How do we Treat
What is Black Fungus | Where is it Present
Covid 19 Recovery Exercises at Home
Nutrition2 years ago
Dhanteras special: Make a smart investment with Iron-rich foods and diet tips
Celebrity Health2 years ago
Cancer survivor Manisha Koirala writes about “Arduous Journey Of Treatment”
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS2 years ago
Are you taking too much vitamin D?
Covid2 years ago
Post-Covid fatigue is most prevalent in diabetes patients: Study
HEALTH NEWS2 years ago
Why do you need to develop a healthy-eating plan During Diabetes or Pre-diabetes state
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS2 years ago
Tips for Asthma patients to enjoy a safe Diwali
Nutrition2 years ago
Amazing health benefits of Jackfruit
TRENDING2 years ago
Enjoy Diwali without gaining weight