We all know that belly fat is something everyone struggles hard to reduce. We are super sure that many of us want to reduce the belly fat and will be in constant search for the same. And this article helps you to reduce the belly fat with simple methods. Check out here.
Your Guide To Reduce Belly Fat :
If you want to reduce that hard and stubborn belly fat, you just need to follow the below mentioned simple techniques. At first, let us discuss the diet plan for the same.
1. Lots of Water : Make sure that you hydrate yourself. Drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water per day. This helps you to lose weight and also removes toxins from the body.
2. Good Diet : If you want to lose weight, belly fat in particular, then eat right. Indulge good amounts of nutrients, proteins and minerals in your diet. Just stop eating processed foods, we mean junk food and other beverages. Eat small but frequent meals that include – vegetables, fruits, nuts and leafy vegetables.
3. Go For Low Calorie Foods : Want to shed those extra kilos and belly fat ? Then always, without any second thought, go for low calorie foods like – brown rice, water melon, lettuce, tomatoes, cucumber, fish, chicken, oats and other such similar foods.
4. No Sugar : Consuming heavy sugar, desserts and other sweeteners might cause the belly fat. So just cut down them.
5. Carbs : We know that eating rice is a habit for many of us. As white rice contains lots of calories, avoid it. And go for a cup of brown rice which is a low calorie food.
6. Dairy Products : Taking in dairy products add more value to our health. So never ever neglect them. Indulge – milk, Panner (cottage cheese), buttermilk and curd to your diet. This is very important as it reduces belly fat and improves immunity.
Now let us see some simple exercises to reduce the belly fat. Read on.
1. Walking : We say, you have to walk for nearly 45 to 50 minutes daily to get back into shape or to retain the same. Even a lazy evening walk helps a lot to reduce the belly fat. Start going for a walk from today.
2. Right Posture : Just remember to get your posture right. This is the fist and simple way to reduce belly fat. All you need to do is just sit straight and stand up straight.
3. Swimming : Also, swimming helps a lot to reduce the belly fat. A good swim for nearly 30 to 60 minutes per day helps you to lose extra pounds.
4. Crunches : The exercise, crunches is a simple one but very effective as it helps a lot to reduce the belly fat. Just lie down, place your hands behind your neck and then inhale and lift your upper torso and exhale. Repeat the same for nearly 5 sets of the same with each set comprising of 5 to 8 repetitions.
5. Twist Crunches : Also, the twist crunches works wonders for shedding the belly fat. It is even more effective than the basic crunches.
6. Bicycle Exercise : The bicycle exercise is yet another effective and simple way to reduce the belly fat. Just lie down on the floor, keep your hands behind the neck and then lift your legs off the ground. Now, do the exercise as if paddling a bicycle.
7. Lunges : If you want to lose the belly fat quickly, then go for the lunges. Along with this, add the weights to your exercise for better results.
8. Bending Side To Side : We say, this is very simple exercise to lose the belly fat. Just slowly increase the holding time during the exercise for better results.
9. Running : One can reduce the belly fat by running for at least 30 to 45 minutes daily. Also, it helps you to lose weight.
10. Reverse Crunches : When you get used to basic crunches and twisted ones, go for the reverse crunches as they help a lot to reduce the belly fat. All you need to do is to tilt your legs behind simultaneously your shoulders. This works great !
We totally understand that the belly fat irritates a lot of us. And here, just remember that dieting and exercise go hand in hand. So, in order to lose that belly fat, follow the above mentioned simple ways and witness better results.
Know the causes and side effects of the obesity
Obesity is a complex disease involving an excessive amount of body fat.Obesity is not just a cosmetic concern.It is a medical problem that increases the risk of other diseases and health problems, such as
- Heart disease
- High blood pressure and
- Certain cancers
Main causes of obesity:
- Lack of physical activity
- Hormonal Issues
- Medical condition
Most common health problems with obesity :
- Type 2 diabetes
- Dyslipidemia and heart disease
- Respiratory problems an sleep apnoea
- Fatty liver disease
- Kidney disease
- Psychological disorders
Is fatigue dangerous ?
Fatigue can have some pretty harmful effects from reduced concentration to irritability, reckless risk-taking, poor work quality, an even falling asleep behind the wheel.
Even a week of feeling more tried than usual is not uncommon. Yet most people can tell when their fatigue feels like something more serious. If that’s the case, or your fatigue gets worse or lasts longer than a week or two, its time to see your doctor.
Signs of fatigue:
It my feel like overwhelming tiredness, which makes people unable to complete normal activities of daily living.It may also worsen the difficulties associated with a person’s brain injury.
- Slurred speech
All that you have to know about diarrhea
Diarrhea is one of the most common health complaints. Diarrhea is characterize by abnormally loose or watery stools. Most cases of diarrhea are due to bacteria, viruses or parasites. Digestive system disorders can also cause chronic diarrhea.
Causes of diarrhea:
Many cases of diarrhea are due to an infection in the gastrointestinal tract. The microbes responsible trusted source for this infection include:
- Parasitic organisms
Some of the major causes of chronic diarrhea include:
- Microscopic colitis
- Malabsorptive and maldigestive diarrhea
- Chronic infections
- Drug-induced diarrhea
- Endocrine-related causes
- Cancer-related causes
Diarrhea refers to watery stools, but it may be accompanied by other symptoms. These include:
- Stomach pain
- Abdominal cramps
- Weight loss
- Body aches
What monkeypox does to you ?
What is the tinetti test?
What is quadriparesis ?
Know the benefits of Manicure
How to get rid of ear infection ?
Five tactics to reduce to cholesterol quickly
Here are the tips to cut your cholesterol fast
Here are causes for tooth decay and its treatment options
What counts as an eating disorder ?
Here are some foods that lowers cholesterol
Everything You Need To Know About Low Back Ache
How To Remove Dark Circles
What is Psoriasis and How do we Treat
What is Black Fungus | Where is it Present
Covid 19 Recovery Exercises at Home
Nutrition7 months ago
Dhanteras special: Make a smart investment with Iron-rich foods and diet tips
Celebrity Health7 months ago
Cancer survivor Manisha Koirala writes about “Arduous Journey Of Treatment”
Covid6 months ago
Post-Covid fatigue is most prevalent in diabetes patients: Study
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS7 months ago
Are you taking too much vitamin D?
Nutrition7 months ago
Amazing health benefits of Jackfruit
HEALTH NEWS6 months ago
Why do you need to develop a healthy-eating plan During Diabetes or Pre-diabetes state
FEATURED HEALTH TOPICS7 months ago
Tips for Asthma patients to enjoy a safe Diwali
TRENDING7 months ago
Enjoy Diwali without gaining weight